- Personally identifiable information collected and usage
- User rights regarding the use of personal data
- Security procedures protecting against the misuse of personal information
- Processes for opting out or correcting information inaccuracies
- Personal Data. Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from the data provided and collected (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data. Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the website or from the website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies. Cookies are small files stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our website.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our website.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our website.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
BOULEVARD THERAPY uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our website
- To monitor the usage of our website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
Transfer of Data
Disclosure of Data Legal Requirements
BOULEVARD THERAPY may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation to protect and defend the rights or property of BOULEVARD THERAPY
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website
- To protect the personal safety of users of our website or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.